Item #: Y1-1
The IOWA® Model Y1 hydrant offers immediate water flow even in sub-zero temperatures, The Y1 includes a variable-flow plunger, long-life packing and rod guide eliminating side pull on the rod are just a few of the features this hydrant offers. 1-in inlet and 1 1/4-in galvanized steel pipe.
Y1 IOWA® hydrants are used for filling field spray equipment, cleaning tools and equipment, lawn and garden care, watering livestock - immediate water flow even in sub-zero conditions. The Woodford Y1 has a 1 1/4-in (1-5/8-in overall diameter) Galvanized Steel Pipe Casing.
Bury Depth + 36.5 inches above ground = Total length of the hydrant
Y34-1 = 1-ft bury depth = 48.5-in total
Y34-2 = 2-ft bury depth = 60.5-in total
Y34-3 = 3-ft bury depth = 72.5-in total
Y34-4 = 4-ft bury depth = 84.5-in total
Y34-5 = 5-ft bury depth = 96.5-in total
Y34-6 = 6-ft bury depth = 108.5-in total
• 1-in National Pipe Thread (N.P.T.)
• Time-tested and reliable IOWA® hydrant since 1929!
• Immediate-flowing even in sub-zero conditions.
• Adjustable linkage provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension
• Rod guide eliminates side pull on the rod, reduces
wear on packing, packing nut and brass stem internal parts.
• Flow finder and lock automatically sets the same flow each time
or can be locked against accidental opening.
• One-piece variable-flow plunger and the large cusion type seal
for long life, assuring shut-off, even if foreign particles are
present in water line.
• Long-life graphite packing.
• Durable hot-dipped galvanized pipe casing and operating pipe stem.
• Repairs can be made from the head of the hydrant. No need
to tear out the hydrant from the ground.
• Automatically drains when shut-off.
• Made in the USA!
Refer to the Y34 videos below. The Y34 and Y1 are the same for installation, adjusting links and repair
Woodford has everything you need when it comes time to install or repair an outdoor wall faucet, wall or even a yard hydrant. Once you've determined which one of our freeze proof faucets best serves your needs, take a look at our instructional step-by-step video on how to install it.SHOP
Watco is the Choice of Professionals when looking for high-quality, innovative and useful bath drain products for your upcoming DIY or repair project. Watco produces bathtub drains, stoppers, bath wastes, lavatory drains and drain parts to fit your bath plumbing needs.SHOP
Wood blocks or expensive stainless steel supports were the standard until MAPA Products introduced the first plastic based adjustable support for light to medium duty gas piping.This cost effective support started a design trend that revolutionized the rooftop support industry.SHOP
Perma-Cast is committed to providing customers with reliable quality components designed to meet the exacting standards of swimming pool owners throughout the world. Electrical Water Bonding is a new National Electrical Code that inspectors are now enforcing.SHOP