RK-ADJ-PRV Upgrade the Model 14, 16, 17, 19, 22 and V22 to PRV 4-in to 14-in model lengths
The Woodford Adjustable Rod with Pressure Relief Valve RK Repair Kit upgrades the Woodford Model 14, 16, 17, 19, 22 and V22 outdoor wall faucets 4-in to 14-in model lengths in 2-in increments to a Pressure Relief Valve to protect pipe from bursting during freezing conditions if you unintentionally leave the faucet connected to a hose during freezing conditions.
Prevent Outdoor Faucet Tube from Bursting Kit Includes:
Whether updating an old faucet with a new Woodford freezeless faucet or improving an existing installation, the new RK-OSF Over Sized Flange can cover a larger hole due to previous installation plus secure the faucet to a solid surface. The RK-OSF can be attached to any new or existing Woodford Model 14, 16, 17, 19 & 101 wall flange. Outer holes are spaced a full 3 1/2" apart for better mounting screw contact in masonry or siding.
For New Installations:
1. Join the (2) RK-OSF halves around the faucet tube and behind the existing faucet flange.
2. Fasten flanges together using (2) included screws.
3. Position the faucet through the wall and secure with proper type and length screws.
For Repair Installations:
1. Remove any screws from the existing faucet flange.
2. Be sure the wall flange can be pulled 3/8” away from the wall.
3. Slip the Top and Bottom OSF halves behind the existing faucet flange.
4. Align the 2 inner OSF holes with the existing faucet flange holes and secure with (2) included screws.
5. Install (2) screws through the outer OSF holes to secure faucet onto wall.