Item #: SRH-MS
The Woodford, ASSE 1057 listed, SRH Roof Hydrant is intended for irrigation purposes and to provide water, in any weather condition, on commercial building roofs. Applications include window washing, cleaning of condenser coils, cooling towers, green roofs and other types of roof top equipment. The SRH is backflow protected with a field testable ASSE 1052 double check backflow preventer.
The SRH-MS with Mounting System allows for installation flexibility. It is not necessary to install hydrant when hydrant support is mounted to the roof. The hydrant support utilizes a 3″ diameter opening that allows the hydrant to be installed or easily removed at a later time. All necessary mounting hardware for proper installation on a commercial roof is supplied, including a 2 degree shim for pitch adjustment.
• ASSE 1057 Listed
• No Drain Line Required - With the hose removed, a venturi action draws water out of the internal reservoir and discharges out the backflow preventer.
• Superior reservoir evacuation times without removing the backflow preventer.
• Variable flow plunger for longer life is not easily damaged and assures proper shut-off.
• Large easy to open lift handle.
• Adjustable link for easy adjustment and positive lever lock tension.
• All hydrant repairs can be made from top without removing hydrant.
• Hose Connection Backflow Preventer:
• Model 50H with 3/4″ hose connection
• ASSE 1052 Listed
• Field Testable Dual Check holds against 125 psi backflow pressure
• ¾″ NPT female inlet connection.
• 1 ½″ U.S. made galvanized pipe.
• Maximum Working Pressure: 100 p.s.i.
• Maximum Temperature: 120° F
Mounting System: (Included)
• Cast iron Hydrant Support
• Cast iron Under Deck Flange
• 4 bolts draw tight against the roof decking and the hydrant support.
• 3 clamp screws tighten against the hydrant pipe to secure the hydrant’s vertical position through the roof.
• Well Seal seals tight between the hydrant support and hydrant pipe.
• EPDM Boot covers well seal and top of hydrant support.
• 2° Shim is supplied, if needed, for installation on pitched roofs.
Model SRH Roof Yard Hydrant with Mounting Sleeve
Woodford has everything you need when it comes time to install or repair an outdoor wall faucet, wall or even a yard hydrant. Once you've determined which one of our freeze proof faucets best serves your needs, take a look at our instructional step-by-step video on how to install it.SHOP
Watco is the Choice of Professionals when looking for high-quality, innovative and useful bath drain products for your upcoming DIY or repair project. Watco produces bathtub drains, stoppers, bath wastes, lavatory drains and drain parts to fit your bath plumbing needs.SHOP
Wood blocks or expensive stainless steel supports were the standard until MAPA Products introduced the first plastic based adjustable support for light to medium duty gas piping.This cost effective support started a design trend that revolutionized the rooftop support industry.SHOP
Perma-Cast is committed to providing customers with reliable quality components designed to meet the exacting standards of swimming pool owners throughout the world. Electrical Water Bonding is a new National Electrical Code that inspectors are now enforcing.SHOP