Item #: RHY2-1-MS
Roof Hydrant Y2
(Image shown may not reflect actual product)
The patented Woodford RHY2-MS is intended for irrigation purposes and to provide water availability on commercial building roofs. Applications include window washing, cleaning of condenser coils, cooling towers and other types of roof equipment. The RHY2 is backflow protected with an ASSE 1052 double check backflow preventer that is field testable. The backflow device does not require removal for drain down. The RHY2 has a built in vent that allows drainage. Valve body of hydrant is drilled and tapped with …›″ drain hole which must be piped to a drain location. The RHY2-MS allows for installation flexibility since it is not necessary to install hydrant when the patented Mounting System is bolted to the roof. The Mounting System utilizes a 3″opening that allows the hydrant to be installed later if desired. All necessary mounting hardware for proper installation on a commercial roof is supplied, including a 2 degree shim for pitch adjustment.
• Rod guide eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
• Adjustable link for easy adjustment and positive lever lock tension.
• One piece variable flow plunger with large cushion type seal for longer life is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present.
• Hydrant automatically drains when shut off even with hose attached.
• All hydrant repairs can be made from top of unit without removing hydrant. Parts are readily available.
• Hose Connection Backflow Preventer:
• Model 50HF with ¾″ hose connection
• ASSE 1052 Listed • Field Testable Dual Check holds against 125 psi backflow pressure
• 1″ NPT female inlet connection
• 1 ¼″ U.S. made galvanized pipe casing
• Maximum Working Pressure: 100 p.s.i.
• Maximum Temperature: 120° F • …›″ NPT Drain hole (Must be piped to a drain location) Mounting System: (Can be ordered Separately)
• Cast iron Hydrant Support • Cast iron Under Deck Flange
• 4 bolts draw tight against the roof decking and the hydrant support.
• 3 clamp screws tighten against the hydrant pipe to secure the hydrant’s vertical position through the roof. • Well Seal seals tight between the hydrant support and hydrant pipe.
• EPDM Boot covers well seal and top of hydrant support.
• 2° Shim is supplied, if needed, for installation on pitched roofs.
Manufactured under U.S. patent 7,472,718; 7,730,901 and patents pending.
Woodford has everything you need when it comes time to install or repair an outdoor wall faucet, wall or even a yard hydrant. Once you've determined which one of our freeze proof faucets best serves your needs, take a look at our instructional step-by-step video on how to install it.SHOP
Watco is the Choice of Professionals when looking for high-quality, innovative and useful bath drain products for your upcoming DIY or repair project. Watco produces bathtub drains, stoppers, bath wastes, lavatory drains and drain parts to fit your bath plumbing needs.SHOP
Wood blocks or expensive stainless steel supports were the standard until MAPA Products introduced the first plastic based adjustable support for light to medium duty gas piping.This cost effective support started a design trend that revolutionized the rooftop support industry.SHOP
Perma-Cast is committed to providing customers with reliable quality components designed to meet the exacting standards of swimming pool owners throughout the world. Electrical Water Bonding is a new National Electrical Code that inspectors are now enforcing.SHOP